Encore:
In the Midnight Hour
"Wont ya try just a little bit harder"

Mike In Philly
RatDog.Org Member
RatDog.Org Member

Re: Phil 7-1-22 Setlist B-Port

Post by Mike In Philly » Sat Jul 02, 2022 12:01 am

Incredible show! Dead & Slow can’t hang with that! My new favorite venue!

Intehdarkct110
RatDog.Org Member
RatDog.Org Member

Post by Intehdarkct110 » Sat Jul 02, 2022 12:26 am

Mike In Philly wrote:
Sat Jul 02, 2022 12:01 am
Incredible show! Dead & Slow can’t hang with that! My new favorite venue!
I watched the opener (was free ;-) ) of Althea. Glad to hear ya liked the venue, i have only met a few people who have been to this venue. A few said yay and a few said nay. Once again different strokes for diff folks, but good to hear another positive review. :-)

Ive noticed listening to almost every show of both Dead n Co and Phil this past month and the GD feeling to me is with Phil. He plays them in the way i remember them and with the energy which to me does something in my brain personally that i get off on. I listen to DnC and i just dont get off, ive tried. It just doesnt get me grooving at all.

Phil doesnt always have the right tempo and sometimes some songs are almost too quick, but it gives me energy and brings the joy out of me personally. I need that when i go to a concert, I need to be picked up from real life and given 3 hours or so to get away mentally and spiritually with the music i connect to so well. If that doesnt happen i dont see the point in going to see a show. With Phil i have a connection and with DnC i do not and that is odd because that totally switched. Ive always been a Bobby and Ratdog fan my whole life, but suddenly for me i do not like what Bobby has been doing lately. The slow down is not what i need.

Phil is now bringing in a bunch of musicians ive wanted to see with him for a long time. Like Stu Allen and Amy Helm for example. Yes some of the friends gel better than others but id rather take the gamble with Phil than leave a show feeling down and wishing it was something that it is not. No reason to have my sorry ass feeling down at a DnC show and bringing other people who are enjoying the show down with my bitching about the music haha. I see it like that haha.

Ill take a high energy fart from Phil n Friends over the entire package that is DnC.

See ya on the 8th ;-)

Intehdarkct110
RatDog.Org Member
RatDog.Org Member

Post by Intehdarkct110 » Sat Jul 02, 2022 12:29 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6y7_-Q ... nnel=Relix

Listen to this Shakedown ! A woot to the fucking WOOT !

\:D/ \:D/ \:D/

Intehdarkct110
RatDog.Org Member
RatDog.Org Member

Post by Intehdarkct110 » Sat Jul 02, 2022 11:40 am

Ive listened to more of the show from last night. Really really good stuff. Still happy im seeing Stu Allen tho on guitar. Ive seen Warren do the Dead thing with Phil many times. Getting pumped for the 8th ! :-)