Ticket drops

RatDog.Org Message Board
GDTRFB42
RatDog.Org Member
RatDog.Org Member

Re: Ticket drops

Post by GDTRFB42 » Tue Aug 10, 2021 12:13 pm

The bottom pavilion for Bristow is about half sold. You might be able to get into that show for free.
We could have us a high time, living the good life

friki
RatDog.Org Member
RatDog.Org Member

Post by friki » Tue Aug 10, 2021 12:26 pm

GDTRFB42 wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 12:13 pm
The bottom pavilion for Bristow is about half sold. You might be able to get into that show for free.
If you can get there. Getting to that place is not worth it.....................

2pigpen
RatDog.Org Member
RatDog.Org Member

Post by 2pigpen » Tue Aug 10, 2021 12:38 pm

friki wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 12:26 pm
GDTRFB42 wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 12:13 pm
If you can get there. Getting to that place is not worth it.....................
word
it never has been, since the year it opened (and that was even after Jerry passed)
always a clusterfuck that is run by VA police as if in a police state
in all my years I never saw the extent to crowd abuse that happens in that lot
(and they didn't let me finish taping The Who or CSN)
Till They Put Me Under
It's Festival Time

WiscoDeadhead
RatDog.Org Member
RatDog.Org Member

Post by WiscoDeadhead » Tue Aug 10, 2021 12:44 pm

indyjohn32 wrote:
Sat Jul 17, 2021 8:40 am
I can tell you Colorado is not sold out. I keep seeing tickets pop up here and there. Mostly VIP tickets though and “resale”.
Getting tickets for the CO shows was a joke. Presale and general sale sold out before I even had a chance after being in the waiting room an hour before tickets went on sale. Immediately sold out with tickets for sale with a HUGE spike in prices. I did get two PIT tickets for Saturday in my cart for $360 + fees. By the time I confirmed my info and got to the final screen for payment the tickets in my cart went up to $1,110/ea. Ridiculous. We'll get them a week or less before the shows, if there are still shows at that point.
A short while back the door flung wide, we all saw good luck on the other side (~);}

JonDupee
RatDog.Org Member
RatDog.Org Member

Post by JonDupee » Tue Aug 10, 2021 1:01 pm

I bought four lawn seats for Bethel as place holders at $50 each. I saw no point to buy any other tickets in advance. The prices always drop as the show approaches and there is no guarantee these shows are even gonna happen.

WiscoDeadhead
RatDog.Org Member
RatDog.Org Member

Post by WiscoDeadhead » Tue Aug 10, 2021 2:13 pm

Some of these shows coming up for D&C have 1000+ available tickets in the with the cheapest ones being $30 or $40. My app is claiming there are 4282 tickets available for Philly!
A short while back the door flung wide, we all saw good luck on the other side (~);}

WiscoDeadhead
RatDog.Org Member
RatDog.Org Member

Post by WiscoDeadhead » Tue Aug 10, 2021 2:13 pm

WiscoDeadhead wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 2:13 pm
Some of these shows coming up for D&C have 1000+ available tickets in the with the cheapest ones being $30 or $40. My app is claiming there are 4282 tickets available for Philly!
On Stubhub

ts
RatDog.Org Member
RatDog.Org Member

Post by ts » Tue Aug 10, 2021 2:29 pm

WiscoDeadhead wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 12:44 pm
indyjohn32 wrote:
I can tell you Colorado is not sold out. I keep seeing tickets pop up here and there. Mostly VIP tickets though and “resale”.
Getting tickets for the CO shows was a joke. Presale and general sale sold out before I even had a chance after being in the waiting room an hour before tickets went on sale. Immediately sold out with tickets for sale with a HUGE spike in prices. I did get two PIT tickets for Saturday in my cart for $360 + fees. By the time I confirmed my info and got to the final screen for payment the tickets in my cart went up to $1,110/ea. Ridiculous. We'll get them a week or less before the shows, if there are still shows at that point.
Wow! Did you sign before hand? What you're saying sounds impossible and most likely illegal if true. I recently purchased 2 tickets for Machine Gun Kelly for my daughter with the waiting room BS. The starting price was $99 each, but by the time I got two in cart they went up to $199. This increase happened while shopping and quickly, but not while in cart.

WiscoDeadhead
RatDog.Org Member
RatDog.Org Member

Post by WiscoDeadhead » Tue Aug 10, 2021 3:16 pm

ts wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 2:29 pm
WiscoDeadhead wrote:
indyjohn32 wrote:
Wow! Did you sign before hand? What you're saying sounds impossible and most likely illegal if true. I recently purchased 2 tickets for Machine Gun Kelly for my daughter with the waiting room BS. The starting price was $99 each, but by the time I got two in cart they went up to $199. This increase happened while shopping and quickly, but not while in cart.
I had selected two on the order screen that read $180/ea. Got them in the cart. Went to cart. $720. Put in all my info and got to the confirm order/pay screen (final screen). $1,100/ea. Cancel order.

ts
RatDog.Org Member
RatDog.Org Member

Post by ts » Tue Aug 10, 2021 6:29 pm

WiscoDeadhead wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 3:16 pm
ts wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 2:29 pm
WiscoDeadhead wrote:

I had selected two on the order screen that read $180/ea. Got them in the cart. Went to cart. $720. Put in all my info and got to the confirm order/pay screen (final screen). $1,100/ea. Cancel order.
Sorry. I mis read your post. Sounds like somehow you had 4 in your cart.

weironourown2
RatDog.Org Member
RatDog.Org Member

Post by weironourown2 » Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:33 pm

And for all of you who are headed out to the northeast for the first time since Covid - the northeast corridor section of I-95 - and run-offs (e.g., CT 15 merritt parkway) hold onto your hats. It's a much less friendly and less courteous road these days. Been driving on this stretch for decades and even in the far right lane - it can be tense. Less texters, more speeders and many more reckless truckers out there. Hopefully, YMMV.

Intehdarkct110
RatDog.Org Member
RatDog.Org Member

Post by Intehdarkct110 » Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:51 pm

There are north east cities and venues I dont go to anymore. Madness on the roads is just one reason. Easier from where I am in CT to go to SPAC, Bethel, Hartford, Great Woods, Darian Lake etc and it costs a lot less to do dates in these areas. I cant see going to Philly or NYC etc and paying waaaay too much money. The cost of going to say the NYC shows, I could go to 4 or 5 shows up here. Not a fan of the hassle with going to certain cities anymore. No offense to you guys who live or are going there, I just cant keep up with the pace anymore. My last NYC visit was quite awhile ago, think it was last time Ratdog did a Beacon run. Yeah that long haha. I use to go there every year a lot of times. Was always fun, but it always cost a lot. I love the Beacon but id rather go to Penns Peak or Palace in Albany now a days. Anywhoo rant over.

Be safe driving everyone and have fun :-)

GDTRFB42
RatDog.Org Member
RatDog.Org Member

Post by GDTRFB42 » Thu Aug 12, 2021 1:18 am

Well, Ticketbastard released the "Wheelchair Accessible" tickets for the Raleigh show today. Not sure why they'd want to dupe the handicapped folks, but it's nice those are there for face value for whoever needs them now. They also have some scattered standard tickets in the upper pavilion. And those haven't been there since the general onsale weeks ago.

Platinums close to the stage are fluctuating in price and they've increased since yesterday. Guess that means they've sold a few. But there's also more "Verified Resale" tickets in the lower half. And I'm pretty sure a lot of those are TM scalping their own tickets like they do with Platinum.

Hopefully the pricey tickets drop by the weekend. I don't want to be checking constantly for my shows up until the show date.

GDTRFB42
RatDog.Org Member
RatDog.Org Member

Post by GDTRFB42 » Thu Aug 12, 2021 11:02 am

I know people have had success with upgrades in the past, but Ticketmaster has now made that more difficult. The chat support that used to be connected to your ticket order now sends them an email and you get an automated response. I was hopeful to upgrade my Indy tickets but this sounds like a pain in the ass. I don't know if ordering a 2nd pair, then emailing them with your new order and requesting the upgrade is feasible. And I can't find a fan support phone number anywhere. Seems like they've scrubbed them from the site.
Thanks for reaching out to us about your interest in exchanging your tickets. Please read the below information carefully for instructions in acquiring new tickets.

Original Order Requirement

The only orders that may be eligible for exchange must have been purchased directly from Ticketmaster, and have an order/confirmation number in this format: 12-2345/FLO. Please note that if the tickets were transferred to you or you purchased them from a 3rd party site, they are not eligible for an exchange, even if your order/confirmation number format looks like the above.
If you purchased a resale ticket, indicated by a 17-digit order/confirmation number (1111-2222-3333-4444-5), please note that these orders are final and cannot be exchanged.

Exchange Eligibility Requirements:

a. Your new order must be placed using the same Ticketmaster Online Account/Email Address
b. New tickets must be for the same event, venue, and date*
c. New tickets must be indicated by a blue dot on the map (not a pink dot as those are fan-to-fan resale tickets and cannot be used for an exchange)
d. New tickets must be of equal or greater value than your current tickets
e. Your event cannot be less than 24 hours away
f. Original tickets cannot be VIP, nor can they be part of an order that includes non-refundable items, such as merchandise

*You may exchange for a different date/time within a long running series of events. e.g. theatrical shows, where the same show is being performed on multiple days/weeks. For all other events, such as concerts, sporting events, etc. you may ONLY exchange tickets within the same event (same venue, same date, same time).

If the new tickets you want meet all of the above eligibility requirements, please follow these steps:

- Purchase new tickets on ticketmaster.com or livenation.com in the U.S. or ticketmaster.ca in Canada
- Reply to this email with your new order number

If all eligibility requirements are met, we will refund your original order and send you a notification when complete.

terrapin710
RatDog.Org Member
RatDog.Org Member

Post by terrapin710 » Thu Aug 12, 2021 11:10 am

...and if you haven't been travelin' up north lately ~
the toll roads and the turnpike are just drive thrus now..
(or at least they were last month)
they take pix of your license plate and bill you that way
unless you got that fast pass or whatever they call it.
just got bill in mail today from trip to peach festie.
oiii ... frkn' tolls!!!
"Love what you do and do what you love...
...imagination should be the center of your life."

Intehdarkct110
RatDog.Org Member
RatDog.Org Member

Post by Intehdarkct110 » Thu Aug 12, 2021 11:22 am

^ Happened to my friend when we went thru the wrong lane at a toll near Albany and like 6 months later in the mail came a $150! ticket. Crazy.

2pigpen
RatDog.Org Member
RatDog.Org Member

Post by 2pigpen » Thu Aug 12, 2021 11:24 am

terrapin710 wrote:
Thu Aug 12, 2021 11:10 am
...and if you haven't been travelin' up north lately ~
the toll roads and the turnpike are just drive thrus now..
(or at least they were last month)
they take pix of your license plate and bill you that way
unless you got that fast pass or whatever they call it.
just got bill in mail today from trip to peach festie.
oiii ... frkn' tolls!!!
I used to use "EZpass" in the North East when I lived in NY, MD and WV
in those days the toll booths were still up for the most part and you had to pass thru
and pay or use the tag... (now that I think of it - I need to get another one to drive to NY later this year)

I just got the "Fastrak" used in CA since we seem to go to the bay area often enough - only recently have they removed all the toll barriers so there isn't a cash option anymore - at least if you have the tag - you pay lower tolls for the most part
Till They Put Me Under
It's Festival Time

GDTRFB42
RatDog.Org Member
RatDog.Org Member

Post by GDTRFB42 » Thu Aug 12, 2021 11:33 am

If Sonny Corleone would've had EZ-Pass in his car he could've avoided Barzini's hitmen and rolled through that toll booth unscathed to beat the shit out of Carlo.

^My favorite Onion story of all time.

GDTRFB42
RatDog.Org Member
RatDog.Org Member

Post by GDTRFB42 » Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:19 am

Three days until Raleigh and Ticketbastard is still trying to milk the Platinum prices out of buyers. In the past these were face value tickets by now. Perhaps this weekend they'll lower them.

rugles
RatDog.Org Member
RatDog.Org Member

Post by rugles » Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:24 am

GDTRFB42 wrote:
Thu Aug 12, 2021 11:33 am
If Sonny Corleone would've had EZ-Pass in his car he could've avoided Barzini's hitmen and rolled through that toll booth unscathed to beat the shit out of Carlo.

^My favorite Onion story of all time.
I want to know what kind of highway in New Jersey has no traffic during the daytime.
It was in Bobcaygeon
I saw the constellations
Reveal themselves one star at a time

- Gord Downie