10/11/21 setlist charlotte

RatDog.Org Message Board
wonderhide
RatDog.Org Member
RatDog.Org Member

Re: 10/11/21 setlist charlotte

Post by wonderhide » Tue Oct 12, 2021 11:18 am

I thought the second set was excellent. Nice crowd. Mayer looked like one of those air powered stick men at a car dealer he was super into it. Huge Terrapin, great jams in Scarlet and Uncle John's, excellent Speedway and a rockin Casey Jones

For Sure
RatDog.Org Member
RatDog.Org Member

Post by For Sure » Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:38 pm

Great show. Had a blast, loved the venue. Met a ton of cool people. Will definitely go back there again. first set was really good. I heard them sound check LLR and Casey and was psyched that we were gonna get LLR. It did not disappoint. Wish I were hitting ATL today.

caseyjonesed
RatDog.Org Member
RatDog.Org Member

Post by caseyjonesed » Wed Oct 13, 2021 11:14 am

For Sure wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:38 pm
Great show. Had a blast, loved the venue. Met a ton of cool people. Will definitely go back there again. first set was really good. I heard them sound check LLR and Casey and was psyched that we were gonna get LLR. It did not disappoint. Wish I were hitting ATL today.
company I used to work for built the venue. originally Blockbuster Pavilion I think.
good friend of mine was the project engineer. our company had the box dead center
for a number of years and I got it for Further Festival in 1996 I believe.

buddy took me backstage at Tom Petty and I saw him walk away before we had to go.

also there is no pre-show hassle in the Lot that I've ever seen.
seen a lot of shows there over the years.

couldn't make it in person but I watched the stream.