Squirrel on my car- TERMINATED

The Rastadog vibration is positive
Zip
RatDog.Org Member
RatDog.Org Member

Re: Squirrel on my car- TERMINATED

Post by Zip » Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:32 pm

Does Waldo speed up or brake when a squirrel runs in front of his car?

Also dude, don't we catch enough crap just by calling Buffalo home? Help us out a little.

GRonK
RatDog.Org Member
RatDog.Org Member

Post by GRonK » Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:11 pm

I may have skimmed over the post that contained these details but what I am wondering is:

A) Did Waldo get the surveillance video to find out who put the squirrel on his car?

OR

B) Did Waldo KNOW who put the. Squirrel on his car (or at least have a pretty good idea), and get the surveillance video so he could nail the guy???
:-k
Words

Numbers

Opinions

JamminMamma
RatDog.Org Member
RatDog.Org Member

Post by JamminMamma » Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:13 pm

Gronk...he got the tapes from security then went to HR
I miss Ratdog!

GRonK
RatDog.Org Member
RatDog.Org Member

Post by GRonK » Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:19 pm

JamminMamma wrote:Gronk...he got the tapes from security then went to HR
I got that part of it, but I was just wondering if he already knew who did it.
Words

Numbers

Opinions

danoroo
RatDog.Org Member
RatDog.Org Member

Post by danoroo » Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:55 pm

30,oooK for a car is not a big thing this days sorry for what happen but your not rich What kid of car is it ?? not that any one shoud f*** wihth
your car 30,000k or 500.00$ :rant

JamminMamma
RatDog.Org Member
RatDog.Org Member

Post by JamminMamma » Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:19 pm

GRonK wrote:

yea...he never responded to whether he had previous problems with and/or suspected the culprit...figured that meant yes, because answering no would have alleviated the name calling (mainly pussy) and given him more credibility as something other than, well, a spineless jellyfish (which seems more appropriate to me given that I have a pussy and take matters into my own hands when I need to)...so, one could easily surmise that he did, in fact, know who it was before he demanded the tapes and had the culprit terminated...he did say there were prev issues which played in the termination and so it seems the logical conclusion that the identity wasn't a secret :shrug

this is the kinda circular logic I use with my children :rofl
I miss Ratdog!

deadheadk
RatDog.Org Member
RatDog.Org Member

Post by deadheadk » Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:51 pm

JamminMamma wrote:
GRonK wrote:

yea...he never responded to whether he had previous problems with and/or suspected the culprit...figured that meant yes, because answering no would have alleviated the name calling (mainly pussy) and given him more credibility as something other than, well, a spineless jellyfish (which seems more appropriate to me given that I have a pussy and take matters into my own hands when I need to)...so, one could easily surmise that he did, in fact, know who it was before he demanded the tapes and had the culprit terminated...he did say there were prev issues which played in the termination and so it seems the logical conclusion that the identity wasn't a secret :shrug

this is the kinda circular logic I use with my children :rofl

I would love to hear more about this part of your post :mrgreen:

Crazy_Chester
RatDog.Org Member
RatDog.Org Member

Post by Crazy_Chester » Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:19 pm

Dude I drive a $30,000 car. Don't fuck with it. Its work and not high school. I don't car what people think but wtf. Lucky the car is not scratched.
Dude, lighten up. It wasn't like they put a live skunk inside your car? WTF?

dsabo45
RatDog.Org Member
RatDog.Org Member

Post by dsabo45 » Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:19 pm

Come to ANY show at the west end of mauch chunk rd. I dare you.

1spuncookie
RatDog.Org Member
RatDog.Org Member

Post by 1spuncookie » Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:02 pm

Sounds like she may be a squirrel, just trying to get a nut

I got that part of it, but I was just wondering if he already knew who did it.[/quote]

this is the kinda circular logic I use with my children :rofl[/quote]

I would love to hear more about this part of your post :mrgreen:[/quote]
I already know, cause I been stalking you on Facebook

GRonK
RatDog.Org Member
RatDog.Org Member

Post by GRonK » Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:59 pm

I hate to be a nut, but my dog has a thing for squirrels!

She loves watching them, especially when we visit my parents place, which is surrounded by tall trees full of those nutty characters!

Here are a few pictures from one of our visits last Summer:

Words

Numbers

Opinions

deadheadk
RatDog.Org Member
RatDog.Org Member

Re: Co-Worker put a dead Squirrel on my car

Post by deadheadk » Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:32 am

waldo12 wrote:As a joke one of my co workers put a dead squirrel on the wind shield of my car. Needless to say I see no humor with it. I got video from the security cameras and took it to human resources. I'm sure that working with this guy will be uncomfortable if he does not get terminated.

chowin3
RatDog.Org Member
RatDog.Org Member

Post by chowin3 » Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:40 am

" the eyes of the Squirrel are watching"...........Primus

Well i was one of the original posters on this , so after reading 10 pages, i need to say my peace.

This thread is a real can of worms because it opens the flood gates to all kind of topics. Hoksom or Hockson or Hanson or whatever your handle is, i really don't want to retrace the pages looking for your name, your post was really good.

1. Its way easier to sit back and give a testerone filled post like your a tough guy, than to actually have had the situation happen to you personally.
2. What do you do? I don't think involving another party makes you a rat, or a narc, or a pussy. or any of that crap.

All you internet, tougher than thou, my balls are bigger , and Im cooler than that are CHUMPS!!!!! :shrug

I have no life......more on this later..........

Crazy_Chester
RatDog.Org Member
RatDog.Org Member

Post by Crazy_Chester » Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:56 am

I don't think involving another party makes you a rat, or a narc, or a pussy.
Sorry man, but you are dead wrong on this. Without knowing the history between the two parties, the guy played a practical joke. Funny or not, no harm was done. None. To get someone FIRED in a recession over this? Pathetic at best. I hope his co-workers hated this guy as much as he did or he could be in for some rough times on the job.

This does make you a rat, narc, and a pussy. This guy is going to need a lot of luck on his job and I hope he thinks about how he has turned this guys life upside down over a simple practical joke.

All I can say is that Karma is a bitch and I hope he has stored some up.

Hedges
RatDog.Org Member
RatDog.Org Member

Post by Hedges » Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:45 am

Crazy_Chester wrote:
I don't think involving another party makes you a rat, or a narc, or a pussy.
Sorry man, but you are dead wrong on this. Without knowing the history between the two parties, the guy played a practical joke. Funny or not, no harm was done. None. To get someone FIRED in a recession over this? Pathetic at best. I hope his co-workers hated this guy as much as he did or he could be in for some rough times on the job.

This does make you a rat, narc, and a pussy. This guy is going to need a lot of luck on his job and I hope he thinks about how he has turned this guys life upside down over a simple practical joke.

All I can say is that Karma is a bitch and I hope he has stored some up.
You seem to put the blame on the guy getting fired on Waldo. I put the blame on the guy getting fired on the act that the guy did that got himself fired. I don't neccessarily agree with Waldo going to HR with it, i probably would not have. But the fact remains, the guy got fired because of an act HE did not another. and the ONLY one to blame for that act is himself not waldo.

Corporate america generally has a near zero tolerance towards any kind of harrassment inside the workplace. If they allow it to happen and something bad happens then they can become liable for allowing it to fester.
2020 ~ I got a rock ...

1spuncookie
RatDog.Org Member
RatDog.Org Member

Post by 1spuncookie » Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:14 am

That's how I got my dog to start to "watch em"

Then I would let him off his leash an yell "git em", an off sprinting he'd go

GRonK wrote:I hate to be a nut, but my dog has a thing for squirrels!

She loves watching them, especially when we visit my parents place, which is surrounded by tall trees full of those nutty characters!

Here are a few pictures from one of our visits last Summer:

I already know, cause I been stalking you on Facebook

hockmod
RatDog.Org Member
RatDog.Org Member

Post by hockmod » Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:22 am

Chester,

I'm not saying you are wrong, because you are not. This is your opinion. And I do not agree or disagree with it as I have no opinion. That said:

1) Have you ever had a stranger put dead shit on your car? How did you react?
2) You are correct. Karma is a bitch, which is why the person who put the dead squirrel on the car is fired. This was pattern, regardless of what Waldo knew.
3) We truly have no clue what this guy's intent was, unless of course the perp told you, or you are clairvoyant :) And, rather than leave that open to interpretation, Waldo12, despite his grammatical misgivings and seemingly jellyfish-like nature, did exactly what you are supposed to do. Once security saw the video, security should have brought this to the attention of HR, not Waldo.
4) If Waldo approached the perp, an altercation would have happened, and then he may have been in jeopardy of losing his job. If the perp had no priors, he would have been given a simple verbal warning. And if any of you actually own a non-small business, you realize that this shit is completely counterproductive.
5) What if Waldo decided to even the score, or worse, up the ante? Would that have been wrong or the proper thing to do? It would certainly be within his rights, according to many of you. And when would it end? When someone got physically violent. This is why HR exists, to stop shit from escalating.

When I was in high school, we rolled a buddy's house. We thought it was funny, because it was. However, this kid's parents were pissed and made him remove all the tp from the pine trees. Our buddy then went to my friend's house seeking retribution and put For Sale Signs and real-estate signs all over his yard. My friend's Dad, who was an ultra-conservative hard-ass, known to beat my friend weekly, unloaded on him, knowing he had something to do with it. He whipped his ass. My friend, as a result of the beating, took tripe and a mannequin from the grocery store he worked at and went to our buddy's house (upping the ante). He put blood all over the mannequin, hung it from a tree, and placed the remaining tripe on his vehicle, essentially removing paint from the enzymes in the tripe. Our buddy's parents were horrified, as I kinda was when he told me. This is what happens when shit gets out of control, which is exactly what would have happened had Waldo confronted this guy.

Wouldn't it be awesome if Waldo is lying and he did all of this to provocate us into this deep discussion? Oh Waldo, you clever chap. I suggest you change your handle to "The Squirrel Master". It would be the rug to tie the board together :D

loonyj
RatDog.Org Member
RatDog.Org Member

Post by loonyj » Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:34 am

Yeah but brah ---- it was just a deceased squirrel, no live squirrels were harmed in the prank.
The key here is he had no idea whom had committed the crime, and go through security tapes.
Priceless. Weird but priceless, anybody else would have removed and discarded the carcass and wondered WTF.

As for me I'd have stuffed it and put it on Facebook, so the tree huggers could assault me for being inhumane. Odd I was not aware that rodents were human but apparently some peeps think they are.

SomeCrawl
RatDog.Org Member
RatDog.Org Member

Post by SomeCrawl » Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:55 am

loonyj wrote:Odd I was not aware that rodents were human but apparently some peeps think they are.
Dont worry loonyj - the .ORG Squirrels R People 2 Action Team will change all that!

Some Rise Some Fall

Hedges
RatDog.Org Member
RatDog.Org Member

Post by Hedges » Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:01 pm

That voice, where have I heard that voice?
2020 ~ I got a rock ...