Post by dsabo45 » Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:52 am

that weekend didnt help any.
:shock:

Jason B of RI
RatDog.Org Member
RatDog.Org Member

Re: Day one

Post by Jason B of RI » Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:23 am

dsabo45 wrote:Same shit. All the time. Why can't I break out of it? Jesus! I could have bought a rolls this year. Cash.
"Lack of power, that was our dilemma. we had to find a power by which we could live, and it had to be a Power greater than ourselves. Obviously. But where and how were we to find this Power?
Well, that’s exactly what this book is about. Its main object is to enable you to find a Power greater than yourself which will solve your problem. That means we have written a book which we believe to be spiritual as well as moral....
"

p.45 of the Big Book

From my expereince this was my issue. People would tell me to "not to use no matter what". The problem with this for me is I am a guy that uses no matter what! Hence, I was powerless and need to find a power greater then myself.

wheelman
RatDog.Org Member
RatDog.Org Member

Post by wheelman » Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:52 pm

Jason B of RI wrote:
dsabo45 wrote:Same shit. All the time. Why can't I break out of it? Jesus! I could have bought a rolls this year. Cash.
"Lack of power, that was our dilemma. we had to find a power by which we could live, and it had to be a Power greater than ourselves. Obviously. But where and how were we to find this Power?
Well, that’s exactly what this book is about. Its main object is to enable you to find a Power greater than yourself which will solve your problem. That means we have written a book which we believe to be spiritual as well as moral....
"

p.45 of the Big Book

From my expereince this was my issue. People would tell me to "not to use no matter what". The problem with this for me is I am a guy that uses no matter what! Hence, I was powerless and

need to find a power greater then yourself.
I'm always here for you Dan, you know that.. :)

Well, they're goin ruin the air we breathe, Lord have mercy
They're gonna ruin us all, by and by
I'm telling all you beware, I don't think they really care, I think they just sit up there,

AND JUST GET HIGH!!!

wheelman
RatDog.Org Member
RatDog.Org Member

Post by wheelman » Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:23 pm

Well, they're goin ruin the air we breathe, Lord have mercy
They're gonna ruin us all, by and by
I'm telling all you beware, I don't think they really care, I think they just sit up there,

AND JUST GET HIGH!!!