Something cool for Shakedown

Talk with Fellow Wharf Rats
sparklinthereeds
RatDog.Org Member
RatDog.Org Member

Something cool for Shakedown

Post by sparklinthereeds » Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:33 am

:arrow: Hey y'all ... due to the yet again issue of opiate withdrawal I'm not likely gonna show up. It is what it is. So chek this out for the lot in Chicago; there is still some time to order.... just Google the following... I don't know how to do much computer gizmo Stuff. :ratdog Google : jerry garcia million dollar bills clearwater :ratdog The 1st link will or should show you the possibility . The mathematics are excellent . Have a great show(s). :ratdog
You gotta show Love even when they don't
Or you become one of them.

http://www.alcatrazcruises.com/

sparklinthereeds
RatDog.Org Member
RatDog.Org Member

Re: Something cool for Shakedown

Post by sparklinthereeds » Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:51 am

sparklinthereeds wrote::arrow: Hey y'all ... due to the yet again issue of opiate withdrawal I'm not likely gonna show up. It is what it is. So chek this out for the lot in Chicago; there is still some time to order.... just Google the following... I don't know how to do much computer gizmo Stuff. :ratdog Google : jerry garcia million dollar bills clearwater :ratdog The 1st link will or should show you the possibility . The mathematics are excellent . Have a great show(s). :ratdog

:ratdog 1000 of them for 15 cents each. sell 'em , trade them ... over 100, 000 heads there at the scene . dollar each ? > 2 bux, 3 for 5 ... whatever goes. just don't forget to donate to rex , further , chain, red cross, st. anthonys, st. francis, etc., etc. :ratdog I'm surprised if no one trys it . these bills have jerry on the front and the grateful dead on the other side. and they're in color as well . :ratdog shipped outta florida.
You gotta show Love even when they don't
Or you become one of them.

http://www.alcatrazcruises.com/