File under 1st time for everything

RatDog.Org Message Board
bones
RatDog.Org Member
RatDog.Org Member

File under 1st time for everything

Post by bones » Wed Feb 28, 2024 12:11 pm

Well....it finally happened to me....

I accidently bought 3 JRAD for Thursday @ hampton Beach when I thought I was buying Friday tix #-o

It was very confusing as if the link was busy it just dumped you into a main TM window that showed the artist pre-sale happening now but now way to click on or activate that link

Somehow in the chaos when I did get into a TM sale window & unlock the artist pre-sale with password I just went thru robotic motion to buy 3 tix & never realized they were thu instead of Fri

Not worried as who knows maybe I'll go Thursday now too since I don't work Fridays

And if not:
as a 3,000 capacity venue it will sell out
All tix are GA
Easy to split * sell as singles thru TM
Have cash or trade gold member

First world problem...

Def a 1st
"gleeful amphetamine drip"

9/14 TAB - Hampton Beach
9/24 Oteil & Friends - Portsmouth NH
9/29 John Barlycorn Must Live - Maynard MA
11/2 RRE - Beverly MA
11/25 Dead Set - Zach Nugent - Nashua
12/1 Allman Betts Revival - Boston

MushroomMan
RatDog.Org Member
RatDog.Org Member

Re: File under 1st time for everything

Post by MushroomMan » Wed Feb 28, 2024 3:03 pm

haha first for me last year when I thought I was buying Tarrytown Jazz Is Dead tix but accidentally bought the next night in NYC... Lucky for me NYC worked out better taking the train, not sure why I was even thinking Tarrytown and I didn't even notice until a few weeks before the show. At least it wasn't the day of.

bones
RatDog.Org Member
RatDog.Org Member

Re: File under 1st time for everything

Post by bones » Wed Feb 28, 2024 8:02 pm

When I finally got the Friday hampton Beach link to work the only place with the date was at very top of the TM window

So ended up being an expensive day with almost $500 for 3 jrad tix @ 82.80 ea x 2 nites

And about another $500 with 2 tix @ $120 worst case for pit tix x 2 nites in Mansfield to enter phish lottery but there are 4 levels of tix & u won't know what u get selected for (if anything) until sometime between March 11 & when reg on sale is on March 15

But phish shows can be like a NASCAR race where the better seats are those that are the furthest from the stage (track) tho I feel that way more about their indoor vs outdoor shows

Back to the movie :popcorn
"gleeful amphetamine drip"

9/14 TAB - Hampton Beach
9/24 Oteil & Friends - Portsmouth NH
9/29 John Barlycorn Must Live - Maynard MA
11/2 RRE - Beverly MA
11/25 Dead Set - Zach Nugent - Nashua
12/1 Allman Betts Revival - Boston