These Nugs Webcasts r fantastic!!

RatDog.Org Message Board
Steve O
RatDog.Org Member
RatDog.Org Member

These Nugs Webcasts r fantastic!!

Post by Steve O » Thu Sep 02, 2021 9:31 pm

I’m currently enjoying this evenings Dead and Company Webcast from “Great Woods” in Mansfield MA. I was originally supposed to be at this show however due to a work situation out of my control I could no make the treck to the show. I am fortunate enough to have been able to order and watch The Nugs webcast from the comfort of my home!!! This is truly an epic experience in my humble opinion!! This is my 2nd pd webcast of this tour and these r worth every penny. The video and audio of these streams r amazing. Ive loved every bit of the show so far!! I especially loved the “Drums” segment. Often times in the past when i have been at the shows or listened to them via some other format i used to easily get bored and couldn’t relate well to the entire “Drums>Space” experience however now w/them having the cameras right on stage and i can seriously see what is going on w/each mbr of the band i have a new appreciation of “Drums>Space” segment!! Im so thankful these webcasts r available 4 us heads to enjoy!!