RIP (((((((((Beth))))))))

The Rastadog vibration is positive
jammin' john
RatDog.Org Member
RatDog.Org Member

Re: RIP (((((((((Beth))))))))

Post by jammin' john » Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:12 pm

browneyedwoman wrote:I haven't been on here in quite a long time but I wanted to share my favorite RD memory of Beth. It was Ramshead 06 and we were, of course, on the rail on MK's side. We were dancing and I was between Beth and Banana. Shakedown opener, booties start shaking and I get bounced back and forth between them like a ping pong ball. Perma-grin all night long! Love you Beth! You Little Schoolgirl (I can hear her giggle now)! Safe travels sweetie, you will always be in my heart.

that was a fun night....both nights were fun.well except when steelinfaces got the security banging on the door of the hotel
i wont slave for beggars pay......

WeirEverywhere
RatDog.Org Member
RatDog.Org Member

Post by WeirEverywhere » Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:35 pm

oh yea i asked that tool not to come to our hotel room...
Been here so long got to calling it home.
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/ ... gloose.gif

jammin' john
RatDog.Org Member
RatDog.Org Member

Post by jammin' john » Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:50 pm

cumberland jimmy wrote:
browneyedwoman wrote:I haven't been on here in quite a long time but I wanted to share my favorite RD memory of Beth. It was Ramshead 06 and we were, of course, on the rail on MK's side. We were dancing and I was between Beth and Banana. Shakedown opener, booties start shaking and I get bounced back and forth between them like a ping pong ball. Perma-grin all night long! Love you Beth! You Little Schoolgirl (I can hear her giggle now)! Safe travels sweetie, you will always be in my heart.
i was not far behind yas~

cstar grabbin ass

funny, fun night for sure

was that the same night Bendicon got drawn on while asleep in the party room???

hi BEW!

:arrow: :ratdog

yup

boston bean
RatDog.Org Member
RatDog.Org Member

Post by boston bean » Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:01 pm

so sad what a sweety she,s already missed. I havent logged on in so frickin long ive lost touch with everyone.broke my heart when jammin told me

(((( RIP BETH )))
wormtown 9/17-19 th greenfield ma
little feat 10/1 northampton ma

65-the music nevers stops-95

jammin' john
RatDog.Org Member
RatDog.Org Member

Post by jammin' john » Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:02 pm

thanks for popping in Bean

Sweet Ann Marie
RatDog.Org Member
RatDog.Org Member

Post by Sweet Ann Marie » Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:13 pm

jammin' john wrote:

that was a fun night....both nights were fun.well except when steelinfaces got the security banging on the door of the hotel
it's not a party unless someone calls security or it ends up in the parking lot.
Knock it back, man, You can't sip this stuff at eight in the morning. That's Happy Hour shit.
- Janis

D&Co - 2019

Shoreline-cause it’s shoreline!
Shoreline-next night too!
H’wood Bowl-damn, Monday
H’wood Bowl-taking one for Weir
Maybe Boulder...

browneyedwoman
RatDog.Org Member
RatDog.Org Member
Location: somewhere in the middle of transcendental meditation

Post by browneyedwoman » Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:28 pm

Sweet Ann Marie wrote:
jammin' john wrote:

it's not a party unless someone calls security or it ends up in the parking lot.

Hey there Cumberland :D

That's also the night we were walking back to the hotel in a HUGE group past all the strip clubs and all the bouncers outside were trying to get us to come in....I still don't know what rock hard p***y is?????

That was also the night that, yes, security was banging on the door and Little Tom was freaking out in the room about going to jail. Bill and I kept calling his cell phone and the ringtone blared "Don't Stop Believing" and Tom kept getting all freaked out but we did it like 3 times before he realized maybe he should shut off his ringer! LMAO!!!!

And JJ I can hardly remember any show that you were not within arms reach ;-)
Being good isn't always easy,
No matter how hard I tried,
When he started sweet talking to me,
he'd come tell me everything is alright
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y211/b ... -small.jpg

jammin' john
RatDog.Org Member
RatDog.Org Member

Post by jammin' john » Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:33 pm

;-)

dsabo45
RatDog.Org Member
RatDog.Org Member

Post by dsabo45 » Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:33 am

Wow. Some lost and founds in this thread for sure. Hope everyones doin ok.
;)

red grenadine
RatDog.Org Member
RatDog.Org Member

Post by red grenadine » Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:38 pm

I was driving to Maine when I got the news. My rental car had Sirius XM, switched it to the Dead channel just in time to hear the start of Days Between from the TRI show and I balled my eyes out. I couldn't get here while I was in Maine and I was dealing with my own shit up there, but I had you guys in my thoughts the whole time. She had so many wonderful friends here and I know so many of you are hurting, I'm so sorry that she had to go so soon. Hugs to all of you.
Clarebear, what a wonderful flower arrangement, you are awesome =) Thank you so much for doing that for us.

(((((Beth, Alex, Holly, .org)))))
Put your arms around me like a circle round the sun

"it doesn't even make sense to me how awesome you are" - quoted by someone nearly blinded by my awesomeness

red grenadine
RatDog.Org Member
RatDog.Org Member

Post by red grenadine » Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:12 am

Just properly went thru this thread. cloudhands and hedges, you guys made me cry again. Really beautiful videos. Thanks guys

"it doesn't even make sense to me how awesome you are" - quoted by someone nearly blinded by my awesomeness

spinnin'daisy
RatDog.Org Member
RatDog.Org Member

Post by spinnin'daisy » Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:00 am

WOW....so so sorry....
love and strength to her family....
:cry:
Don't be fancy just get dancy!~

wheelman
RatDog.Org Member
RatDog.Org Member

Post by wheelman » Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:47 pm

don't worry Beth....

--> I WON'T LET GO!!!!

Jerry Garcia Band - Don't Let Go 2-3-82
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzLX0JG6FwM
Well, they're goin ruin the air we breathe, Lord have mercy
They're gonna ruin us all, by and by
I'm telling all you beware, I don't think they really care, I think they just sit up there,

AND JUST GET HIGH!!!

mossismyrice
RatDog.Org Member
RatDog.Org Member

Post by mossismyrice » Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:49 am

DancingSingingGirl wrote:
and the world needs more awareness, especially for Women. Although we dont know the details of the stroke that Beth suffered, we have become quite aware of Blood clots, Cadiovascular disease and strokes, and the toll they are taking on young Women. I read here that there was a blood clot discovered when Beth was in the hospital. My dear sister, and my best friend, who also left behind a young daughter- BOTH passed, suddenly, from undiscovered blood clots. Women's Cardiovascular, pulmonary health issues are a very big bad- silent killers, for Women and awareness is everything. All Women need to have screenings ! even if they appear to be completely healthy. Awareness is the key to stopping, or preventing and treating this silent killer -Cardiovascular and Heart disease. These issues ( Heart, stroke and Blood clots) are the number one killer of women in this country. I know we have lost other women from our Ratdog.org family/community due to these issues and silent killers. This( Go Red ) is the best organization, to help spread awareness and encourage women to be screened for Blood clots stroke and heart related (CardioVascular) issues. Guys! ask your girls (Moms sisters friends daughters, to ask the Dr. about simple free screening : Please take a quick look - maybe it will Make a difference ~ http://www.goredforwomen.org/about_hear ... &tm=stroke -
http://www.goredforwomen.org/inspiring_stories.as
Beth was loved by this community and she will be missed.

Thank you for this DSG.

Read it if you need it folks, or leave it if you dare.

Pappy
RatDog.Org Member
RatDog.Org Member

Post by Pappy » Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:18 pm

mossismyrice wrote:
DancingSingingGirl wrote:
and the world needs more awareness, especially for Women. Although we dont know the details of the stroke that Beth suffered, we have become quite aware of Blood clots, Cadiovascular disease and strokes, and the toll they are taking on young Women. I read here that there was a blood clot discovered when Beth was in the hospital. My dear sister, and my best friend, who also left behind a young daughter- BOTH passed, suddenly, from undiscovered blood clots. Women's Cardiovascular, pulmonary health issues are a very big bad- silent killers, for Women and awareness is everything. All Women need to have screenings ! even if they appear to be completely healthy. Awareness is the key to stopping, or preventing and treating this silent killer -Cardiovascular and Heart disease. These issues ( Heart, stroke and Blood clots) are the number one killer of women in this country. I know we have lost other women from our Ratdog.org family/community due to these issues and silent killers. This( Go Red ) is the best organization, to help spread awareness and encourage women to be screened for Blood clots stroke and heart related (CardioVascular) issues. Guys! ask your girls (Moms sisters friends daughters, to ask the Dr. about simple free screening : Please take a quick look - maybe it will Make a difference ~ http://www.goredforwomen.org/about_hear ... &tm=stroke -
http://www.goredforwomen.org/inspiring_stories.as
Beth was loved by this community and she will be missed.

Thank you for this DSG.

Read it if you need it folks, or leave it if you dare.
THANK YOU. Just sent to my wife & other friends.

jaimoe33
RatDog.Org Member
RatDog.Org Member

Post by jaimoe33 » Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:44 pm

Thank you DSG for this. I have never met anyone from .org but I regret missing the chance to say hey to Beth. I want to be liked but at the end of the day do not really care if I am or not; as Joan Armatrading sang, I 've got all the friends I want. When someone gets such glowing tribute from her friends and from some who barely knew her that is pretty freaking special. Rest easily, Beth,anyone that can leave such a mark on this planet clearly has done some good in her time here.

i see dead people
RatDog.Org Member
RatDog.Org Member

Post by i see dead people » Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:56 pm

So saddened by the news.

May the four winds blow you safely home, Beth.
just when the
caterpillar
thought the
world was over,
it became
a butterfly

wheelman
RatDog.Org Member
RatDog.Org Member

Post by wheelman » Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:51 am

I had a bad night, last night....

I kept thinking about Holly, & how depressed that puppy must be...
*(& doesnt understand where Mommy is)
Well, they're goin ruin the air we breathe, Lord have mercy
They're gonna ruin us all, by and by
I'm telling all you beware, I don't think they really care, I think they just sit up there,

AND JUST GET HIGH!!!

deadheadk
RatDog.Org Member
RatDog.Org Member

Post by deadheadk » Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:52 pm

red grenadine
RatDog.Org Member
RatDog.Org Member

Post by red grenadine » Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:11 pm

Banned Loser wrote:I had a bad night, last night....

I kept thinking about Holly, & how depressed that puppy must be...
*(& doesnt understand where Mommy is)

I think about poor Holly all the time. :cry: